San Diego Stucco
SAN DIEGO STUCCO CO INC, is the leader of the Stucco industry. This is a statement we can back up by our record number of homes we Sandblast and Re-Stucco every year. We refinish hundreds of homes, schools and churches every year in San Diego County with no unresolved complaints against us with Local Consumer Protection Groups or the Contractors State License Board. We invite you to check our records if you desire.
We do a visual home appraisal and estimate your needs prior to the beginning of the job so we are aware of the problems and solutions to these problems. We will also advise you of what we propose to do to your home. Our bonded Re-Stucco will last you many years longer than anyone else's because of our pre-planning and thorough preparation before Re-Stuccoing.
YOU CANNOT GET A BETTER JOB. Our Guarantee and our Service is excellent because we have complete control of the job, from start to finish. We use no subcontractors for our Re-Stuccoing, every sandblaster, stucco man and customer serviceman is a permanent employee of SAN DIEGO STUCCO and knows our high quality standards. Our men always treat you with courtesy and explain what they are doing anytime you have a question. Even though we are the leaders in our field, this is a family run business.
The owner, Jeff McHale, is a third generation Stucco man. He has been In this business since 1977, and he took over for his father in 1997. Most of our employees have been with us for many years because when we find good men we keep them. At SAN DIEGO STUCCO, we do everything possible to do the highest quality work at a fair price. When you decide to Re-Stucco, you can't go wrong with SAN DIEGO STUCCO CO. INC.
Why San Deigo Stucco?
YOUR HOME IS YOUR BEST INVESTMENT PROTECT IT THE BEST WAY YOU CAN
- San Diego Stucco is the oldest and largest Sandblast and Re-Stucco company in San Diego County. We have done more re-stucco jobs in San Diego County than any other company. We have over 20,000 satisfied customers.
- We are contractors who are licensed by the State of California and are members in GOOD standing of the Local Consumer Protection Group - for your piece of mind.
- We use NO subcontractors for our Re-Stuccoing. The sandblasters, stucco men and touch up men all work for us, on our payroll and are directly responsible to San Diego Stucco. Our men are paid by the hour. NO piece workers for San Diego Stucco means NO rush job on your home.
- We have a customer service man on our payroll year round. If you ever have a question about your re-stucco job he will give you advice and tips on how to keep your home looking good, or he will make any necessary repairs covered by our guarantee.
- We use only the highest quality materials. No exceptions. Our guarantee covers labor and materials, for your protection.
- We thoroughly sandblast every house. Sandblasting is the equivalent of 30 years of wear, after sandblasting and scraping you can be assured of a stable surface that we can guarantee.
- We use only ACRYLIC bonders not vinyl, latex, or other less expensive based bonders. Our acrylic bonder, once set, will not re-emulsify, soften or deteriorate from dampness. Ask one question of our competitor can the bonder be applied the day before? If it can, don't use it or them.
- Fiberglass tape is used on all large, chronic cracks, and luminite is squeezed through. Luminite and silica sand are used on large patches.
- San Diego Stucco has led the industry in patented and copywrite improvements.
- Our bonded, fibered stucco is carefully trowelled on in a two-coat process, to assure a quality re-stucco, which we can guarantee for 30 years!
- Our stucco men specialize in re-stuccoing houses, using our exclusive techniques developed over 30 years. Each of our foremen has helped re-stucco at least 300 houses before he became a foreman so you know you have an experienced, capable man in charge of re-stuccoing your house. To give you an idea of the extensive experience that this represents, there are very few, If any, licensed contractors that have re-stuccoed 500 houses. One of our foremen has done over 2500 houses for us.
Remember! Quality Remains When Price Is Forgotten
Year After Year You Know We're Here
San Diego Stucco Services:
Stucco, Re-stucco, Sandblasting for Stucco, Stucco Foam Molding, Fog Coating Stucco, Window Patching, Painting, Waterproofing Stucco, Lath and Stucco Eaves, Screed Installation, Screed Replacement and much more....